Saturday, September 6, 2008

Am back $$$

Past few weeks life has been like a rollercoaster ride. It's moving sooooo fast that i had lost track of writing blogs. For me blogging is an expression of my views. The thought process keeps evolving at each and every moment. Moreover blogs gives me a chance to share my success and failures. Fellow bloggers comment gives me a chance for soul searching. It keeps me on track. It's always nice to know that there are still a few good men/women in this world who thinks beyond themselves. Who thinks about creating happiness in this so called fuc&ed up confused society.
Good Fellas!!!
Am enjoyin my trip to Uncle Sam's land. Work and parties goin the Bindass way. Friends are all what i have. My biggest treasure! Had a memorable trip to Smoky Mountains. It was fun all the way. Meeting friends after such a loooooong time was refreshing.

Sahu, RD/Kavs, Uday,Alok, Sumit/Ritu, Swaps,Pradeep, Manpreet and myself rocked all the way. Sahu as usual proved himself to be the perfectionist Bartender. His cocktails fired all of us. That eve we all were Rockstars inside the Jungle. Late night, we were dancing with the wolves. Hence once again my equation of life was proved right( Life-Friends=Useless).
Meanwhile life in Atlanta is bit exciting. Making new friends each day. Hope that this trip of mine is worth remembering. It Will....

No comments: