Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Pumped Up !

6 Aug 08':
Yesterday cancelled my flight tickets. Now will be flying to Atlanta on 10'th Aug. This gives me an additional 5 days break. And am enjoying my extended stay in gurgaon. It's fun to be with the great 'Khanduri' family. Feeling rejuvenated.Next time hoping to get a job here so that am much more closer to family and my fav plc on this planet - Dehradun.


Today in the eve, I went to Anil Bhai's place. Am proud to have such a strong individual in our family. People who are seeing the worst of the time in their life but do not cribb. People who are suffering from great pain but do not cry. I pray to God to give family the strength to face all the challenges n give bhai the courage to win over his health karma. Am sure, pretty soon he gonna have the best time of his life.
Bhai u rock!!!

No comments: