Monday, August 4, 2008

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go !!!

2 Aug 08:
Yesterday was toooooooo hectic in office. Running from one office bulding to another so to have all necessary documents ready for another onsite assignment. Without amrit's help, nothing was possible. He again proved that Singh (Amritbir Singh Batra) is King when it comes to planning.

Evening planned to have dinner outside. Raining heavily. It's almost midnight and dying for some good quality food. Ashish (my roomie ) as usual opts for Ohri's Banjara midnight buffet. Drizzling makes night bike riding adventurous (due to water filled potholes )and exciting .

Ohri's is over crowded. Waiting time was 15 min. We get another opportunity to watch few more beautiful chicks (...ofcourse the non andhraites ). Thus we concluded our chick hunting session by agreeing upon that if there's a plc to live in hyd, it's Banjara Hills (..need to wait till we become millionaires).

Food is exciting. And we are eating as if there's no tomorrow for us.
Finally I ate my fav desert Jalebi.
Tired and exhausted after eating.
Signing off..

1 comment:

Amritbir Singh said...

Believe me or not, but I actually felt that I need to be more organized after I met you! :) and you very well know whose external Hard disk motivated me to rearrange my stuff! So as far as planning and organizing stuff is concerned, my hats off to you! :-D
Thanks for the lovely dinner, had a awesome time here while you were around in Hyderebad!! Hope we meet again after you are back from US. :-)