Saturday, June 27, 2009

Girls...Do Matter

'Sukanya' is the latest addition in our family. Now there's another lil one calling me - chachu/Anna.I don't know but there's something special about gals. Be it mom, sis or gf they all have one thing in common and that's a smile. And Smile=Strength


Maybe Shaggy's song 'Strength of a woman' potrays it all.
"So amazing how this world was made
I wonder if GOD is a woman!!
The gift of life astounds me till this day
I give it up for the woman!!
She's the constant wind that fills my sail
Oh that woman!!
With her smile and her style,
She'll protect like a child
That's a woman!!!!
She'll put a smile upon her face,
And take you to a higher place,
So don't you underestimate,
Strength of a woman !!Strength of a woman !!


Tenderness that's so so sweet,
Gentle words she softly speaks,
Such a nature will we meet,
God bless the ground beneath her feet !!
She can take you on a high,
Be your comfort when you cry,
But if you look into her eyes you'll see,
The strength of a woman.
Strength of a woman !!!"


Hats off to you all women for being men's biggest strength!!!

No comments: